Are You Eligible for a NHS Eye Test at home?
- Aged 60 or over
- Under 16, or under 19 and in full-time education
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed as having diabetes or glaucoma
- 40 or over with a direct relative with glaucoma, or you have been advised by an ophthalmologist that you are at risk of glaucoma
- Prescribed a complex lens
Or do you receive?
- Income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (not contribution based)
- Working Tax Credit and are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- Child Tax Credit and are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- You are named on a NHS certificate for full or partial help with health costs (HC2/3)
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit